- For emergencies, call 911 right away.
- For non-emergency police matters, call New Castle County Police at 302 573-2800. Arden does not have its own police force.
Private Land Issues / Trustees
All the private land in Arden is owned by the Arden Trust and leased to homeowners and businesses. If you have a leasehold issue, contact the Arden Trustees, not the Village of Arden. Click here to learn more. The Trustees of Arden are separate from the Village of Arden, Delaware.
Official Village Address
2119 The Highway
Arden, DE 19810-4058
3rd Thursday of every month, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., at the
Buzz Ware Village Center
2119 The Highway
Arden, DE 19810
To learn how to join us by teleconference, contact the Town Assembly Chair, Jeffrey Politis, at email@example.com.
Email Signup Form
Complete List of Committees & Officers
- List of Committee Members and Chairs In general, this is the most frequently updated document on this website and includes contact information for the officers and committees.
- Description of committees and officers.
- “Arden: Here’s How It Works” A brief guide to Village government
- Town Assembly Chair: Jeffrey Politis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conducts town meetings, is sometimes instructed to represent the town in an official capacity, and heads special committees.
- Advisory Committee Chair: Danny Schweers, email@example.com
The Advisory Committee is made up of the chairpersons of all the standing committees and the trustees, plus the town officers and the chair of the Board of Assessors. It acts as a coordinating committee and sets the agenda for the town meetings. The Advisory Committee Chair is elected at the March Town Meeting and serves for one year.
- Town Treasurer: Skip Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversees town finances in concert with the Budget and Audit Committees.
- Secretary of the Town Assembly: Elizabeth Resko, 302 475-3516, email@example.com
Records the minutes of the Town Meeting and Civic Committee meetings, maintains Village records, serves as FOIA contact. Call the secretary if you want to use Indian Circle, Field Theater, or one of the greens for a special occasion such as a wedding or overflow parking for an Arden Club event.
- FOIA – For Freedom of Information ACT inquiries, please contact the Secretary via email secretary@arden.Delaware.gov
- FOIA Form: Please fill out and submit to the Village secretary w6wIf7-foia_request_form
2110 Orleans Road A1, Arden, DE 19810
Audit Committee see complete Committee List
Budget Committee see complete Committee List
In case of emergency, call 911. The Safety Committee is NOT a police force.
Privacy Notice: If you identify yourself by sending the Village of Arden an email message containing personal information such as your real name, telephone number, mailing address, or email address, that information will be used solely for responding to your request.