Upcoming Meeting Times and Places for the Village of Arden, Delaware
Meeting times, locations, and agendas, by state law, must be posted at least seven days prior to the meetings of any public body.
Meetings of the Town Assembly
The Town Assembly of the Village of Arden meets the 4th Monday of January, March, June and September at 7:30 p.m. in Gild Hall, 2126 The Highway, Arden, Delaware. Arden has a town meeting form of government in which anyone can participate provided their primary home is within the Village and they are age 18 or older. Participation includes the ability to vote and make motions.
Minutes of Town Assembly Meetings
Click here to see the minutes of past Town Assembly meetings in PDF format.
Click here to see the Buzz Ware Village Center (The Buzz) calendar. On it are listed the times of all upcoming committee meetings except for the Archives Committee, which meets at the Arden Craft Shop Museum. In general, committees meet at on the following schedule:
- Advisory: 1st Mondays in January, March, June and September at 7:30 p.m. at The Buzz.
- Archives: 2nd Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at the Arden Craft Shop Museum.
- Assessors: are not a committee of the Town Assembly of Arden but a separate body. Click here to see their Web page.
- Audit: 2nd Wednesdays in January, March, June and September at 6:00 p.m. at The Buzz.
- Budget: Schedule To Come
- Buzz Ware Village Center: 2nd Thursdays, 7:30 p.m., The Buzz.
- Civic: 1st Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m., The Buzz.
- Community Planning: 3rd Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m., The Buzz.
- Forest: 3rd Wednesdays, 5:00 p.m., The Buzz.
- Playground: 1st Thursdays, 7:00 p.m., The Buzz
- Registration: Meets as needed. Click here to see the Registration Committee page.
- Safety: 2nd Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m., The Buzz.
- Trustees of Arden: are not a committee of the Town Assembly of Arden but a separate body. Click here to see the Trustees’ Web page.
Minutes of Committee Meetings
Minutes of committee meetings, if available, can be found on the individual committee’s Web page, if available.