- For emergencies, call 911 right away.
- For non-emergency police matters, call New Castle County Police at 302 573-2800. Arden does not have its own police force.
Private Land Issues
All the private land in Arden is owned by the Arden Trust and leased to homeowners and businesses. If you have a leasehold issue, contact the Arden Trustees, not the Village of Arden. Click here to learn more. The Trustees of Arden are separate from the Village of Arden, Delaware.
Official Village Address
2119 The Highway
Arden, DE 19810-4058
1st & 3rd Wednesdays of every month, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., at the
Buzz Ware Village Center
2119 The Highway
Arden, DE 19810
- Town Assembly Chair: Jeffrey Politis
Conducts town meetings, is sometimes instructed to represent the town in an official capacity, and heads special committees.
- Advisory Committee Chair
The Advisory Committee is made up of the chairpersons of all the standing committees, plus the town officers, the senior trustee, and the chair of the Board of Assessors. It acts as a coordinating committee and sets the agenda for the town meetings. The Advisory Committee Chair is elected at the March Town Meeting and serves for one year.
- Town Treasurer: David Michelson.
Oversees town finances in concert with the Budget and Audit Committees.
- Town Secretary: Elizabeth Resko, 302 475-3516, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the town secretary if you want to use Indian Circle, Field Theater, or one of the greens for a special occasion such as a wedding or overflow parking for an Arden Club event.
- FOIA – For Freedom of Information ACT inquiries, please contact the Village Secretary via email secretary@arden.Delaware.gov
- List of Committee Members and Chairs
- Description of committees, officers, trustees, etc.
- How the Village works.
2110 Orleans Road A1, Arden, DE 19810
In case of emergency, call 911. The Safety Committee is NOT a police force.
Privacy Notice: If you identify yourself by sending the Village of Arden an email message containing personal information such as your real name, telephone number, mailing address, or email address, that information will be used solely for responding to your request.